Benefits (forms and providers)
- WSUS 102.3
- WNNJ 103.7
- WNJP 88.5
Training courses are offered based upon individual departmental needs as determined by department leadership. For course offerings please reach out to your Supervisor, Division or Department Head.
Forms and Benefit Providers
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data: https://horizonblue.sapphiremrfhub.com/
- BeneCard PBF Member Portal
- 1-877-723-6005 for 24/7 customer service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sussex County EAP Webinar Viewing Room View recordings of webinars and other presentations regarding services provided by the County Employee Assistance Program
- LawAccess , a service of Alliance Work Partners offers an inexpensive means to address legal and financial issues, which may arise in the lives of employees and their immediate families
- Short-Term Counseling There are times when speaking with someone can help & the support can get you back on track
- Financial Stress Your EAP can help you get back on track with your finances
Wellness Updates from Horizon Wellness
Setting Goals to Change Habits
Self Care During Quarantine
Beat the Blues
Get Fit, Stay Fit (All About Exercise)
Calm, Cool and Collected (Tips for Managing Stress)
Know the Signs of a Heart Attack
2019 Wellness Calendar
Are you too attached to your technology? Webinar: Too Attached to Technology?
Diabetes Can Raise Your Risk of Other Conditions Webinar: Managing Diabetes and Prediabetes
What to Know About Back Pain (Lo que debe saber acerca del dolor de espalda)
Aging: What's normal, what's not
Are you heart smart?
How healthy is your gut?
Preventive health screenings
Symptoms of cancer
Treatment options for back pain